A working group is a body comprising a number of persons of trust appointed by the City Board to execute temporary tasks or long-term duties for no longer than the duration of the City Board’s term in office.
An advisory board is a body comprising a number of persons appointed by the City Board to investigate or prepare a certain matter or a cluster of matters, or to monitor a certain activity.
Below is a list of advisory boards and working groups in Helsinki:
- Advisory Board for Organisations
- City of Helsinki and University of Helsinki Collaboration Advisory Board (in Finnish)
- Council on Disability
- Digitalization Working Group (in Finnish)
- Elderly Citizens Council
- Equality and Non-discrimination Commission
- History Working Group (in Finnish)
- Personnel Fund Working Group (info availlable on City Intranet)
- Street, Place and Institutional Names Working Group (in Finnish)
- Youth Council(Link leads to external service)